The confusion between construction and renovation projects often includes demolition and installation. The results are not what anyone can imagine by disposing of waste and unused materials.
What is included in the post renovation cleaning office? Post-repair cleaning usually includes:
- Removing dust and dirt and polishing scratches from all surfaces.
- Remove wood dust with a vacuum cleaner. Interior goods and equipment
- Cleaning moldings, skirting boards, door frames, and door frames
- cleaning stones, including tiles or bricks
- Remove stickers and labels from all devices.
- Make sure the rest of the house is clean after construction.
Safety and cleanliness
Post renovation cleaning office is also not a dust problem. It is crucial to handle hazardous materials properly, clean and scrub new floors and walls, and deal with safety issues such as loose or leaking wires.
Nimbus’s professional post-repair cleaning service can thoroughly clean your new or multi-story space. They work directly with contractors to provide professional cleaning services at the end of the construction process. Make your space aesthetic again with excellent solutions: a professional post renovation cleaning office can turn any space into a mega productive workspace.
Singapore office cleaning after renovation
Cleanliness is something that no one wants to do. It can be a tedious task, yet it is crucial. To alleviate this annoying situation, many office owners hire a professional cleaning company in Singapore to clean up the dirt after renovations.